Deliver memorable moments & drive connections with your consumers
Improve performance with real-time visibility into the moment of truth
Adapt to Context
Deploy context-driven in-store marketing strategy & creative at scale
Learn & Optimize
Connect every aspect of your merchandising campaign development & execution
MerchTechTM Tools & Solutions to Improve your Campaign Performance
IMS MerchTechTM is Merchandising Technology, the Intersection of Traditional & Digital Merchandising
Static and digital activations, in-store personalization, myriad campaign element versions – modern merchandising execution has become increasingly complex. Retailers and Brands need integrated technology solutions to help manage, automate, and optimize campaign performance.
IMS MerchTechTM ensures your company is well-positioned to capitalize on the first-mover advantage in the rapidly increasing digitization of the retail experience.
Merchandising Execution Platform
In-Store Technology Solutions
Expert Technology Consultation
IMS Deploys a Technical Roadmap to Support Digital Transformation in Retail
Understanding what our clients want to achieve (e.g. insights, increased sales, increased engagement). Defining KPIs to measure achievement towards those goals.
Typical program outputs and measurements
- Campaign Performance
- Audience Insight (Demographics, Income, Characteristics, Sentiment)
- Engagement Tracking
- A/B Testing Campaign Creative, and more.
Designing the front-end customer journey & back-end employee execution. Outlining the required technical integrations and data flow to achieve both.
Key steps in the Design phase
- Storyboard the customer journey
- Understand interactive touch-points
- Identify system integrations & triggers
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Choose a CMS and other critical software
- Develop a plan to execute
Developing the roadmap that outlines the integration of technology components, UI configuration, and aggregating data connections to make the project operational.
Key Aspects of the Build Phase
- Develop creative assets
- Aggregate data feeds
- Configure trigger & API connections
- Design technical architecture to automate delivery
- Create workflow, approval processes, and more.
Delivering the project to market, initiating measurement components of the project and monitoring execution performance for reporting.
Key Elements of the Execution Phase
- Installation and deployment
- Integration into the environment
- Configuration and setup
- Platform monitoring and support
- QA for compliance and sign-off, and more.
Analyzing measurement from execution phase: aggregating, processing, cleaning and benchmarking against industry expectations to derive insight for optimization.
- A/B Testing Results
- Campaign Performance
- Merchandising Execution Performance
- Competitive Analysis
- Audience Measurement, and more.
Optimize delivery and execution of programs for deployment of subsequent campaigns. Optimize for the future with machine learning models.
Feedback loops inform optimal campaign performance:
- Review results to improve day-part content
- Lift & learn experiences
- Responding to in-and-out-of-store context
- Incorporating market trends, and more.