An IMS Fortune 200 CPG client needed to produce and apply 8MM stickers to product packaging in a three week window to participate in a major retail partner’s nationwide initiative to fight hunger.
Client Success Study
Success at Scale with E2E Print Fulfillment
IMS developed and executed an end-to-end solution that included:
- Performance of R&D functions, including IRC specs, site surveys and plant trials
- Assessment of all equipment and staffing needs; and deployment at plant
- All plant training and onsite support
- Print production and application of stickers with precise finishes
- Fulfillment of final product
Despite the level of complexity, IMS’ solution enabled our Fortune 200 CPG client to deliver at scale and on-time for this important charitable initiative.
The project included print production and in-plant/on-pack application of 8MM stickers across 13 product lines, running in 9 CPG manufacturing plants within a 3-week production window.
stickers produced & applied across 13 different product lines, running in 9 CPG manufacturing plants within a 3-week production window
Questions on this client case study? Looking for more information on how we deliver Insights that can drive a major impact for your organization? Fill out the form below and an IMS team member will be in touch shortly.